Friday, July 17, 2009

banker.. (never regret..)

I'd never regret to be a banker (bank ker..?)
even never ever imagine to be in the banking industry..
even I have to hit monthly target/yearly.. daily? huh!..
even have to stay back until 9pm.. (not everyday lar.. jangan kencin')
sometime has to work on weekend (jarang sangat ni..)..
have to face 'stupido dumdum customer', lagi teruk 'dummy bull yit customer'.. (hihi..) lamai ooo.. (do not be one of them..)
and the most thing is my degree..??!! Computer Science maa..

I suppose to be a system analyst/ programmer/ system engineer/ or kalau jauh sikit pun graphic designer/ webmaster/ web designer..

but, I am in bank.. as what my bos said.. "You don't try hard in your area.." what area bos?.. shah alam ka..? hehe.. 50% he is rite.. not try too hard..
but as said.. I never regret I am here.. in fact, I am thankful..